The Section of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy is one of the leading vascular centers of Chicago. Our clinical faculty are involved in the non-invasive evaluation and medical management of patients with a wide variety of vascular problems including arterial occlusive disease, arterial aneurysms and venous disorders.
We have special expertise in:
- Carotid and vertebral artery disease
- Abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysm treatment
- Aortic stent repair
- Carotid stent
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Iliac aneurysm
- Renal artery stenosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Advanced ischemic disease of the lower extremity
- Challenging reconstructions of the renal and intestinal blood vessels.
- Lower extremity artherectomy
- Lower extremity bypass
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Dialysis access
- Varicose veins
- VNUS closure
- Minimally invasive vascular therapy
- Endovascular treatment of obstructive arterial lesions and aortic aneurysms
When needed, patients are also evaluated during our weekly conference with our multi-disciplinary team of physicians which includes colleagues from interventional radiology, cardiology and neurology along with our associates in cardiothoracic surgery and neurosurgery.